GRIPES

old man emu

Hold on, Facthunter.

Can you prove positive that similar activities did not go on in the prestigious Protestant schools?

I think we have to be ecumenically honest and accept that anywhere where young people lived, or live, in institutions out of sight of their families, these paedophile maggots crawl in like blowfly maggots onto a dead wether.

facthunter

They (The police) WERE protecting the good name of the church. No of course not. It goes on in many other situations but in some towns the power of being excommunicated was very effective. That's a situation somewhat unique.. Nev

old man emu

You are right! One should always praise those who work in military medecine.

There are numerous reports of the use during times of war of sterile blow fly larvae in open wounds to remove decaying tissue and to prevent bacterial growth. (From Encycylopedia Britannica)

Bruce

Me too , wrong group. I really would have liked to be molested by one of the women teachers but that didn't happen either.

Bruce

The only male teacher who was that way inclined was a religious instruction deacon and he was attracted to this other boy who was cuter than I was. All he ever did was let us know he was attracted and we were quite safe.
Me and my mates thought the girls were unattainable and so we responded by saying how they were not good enough for us anyway.

Marty_d

When I was doing a traineeship at 16, there was one TAFE teacher whose dresses and skirts were always nicely short. Probably the only class I've been in where there was competition to grab the front seats, just in case she crossed her legs.

red750

I guess this could be classified as a gripe. Melbourne's sh1tty weather. Don't know the temp today, but it felt like minus 15. Went up the street and the dazzling sunlight almost blinded you - hard to see oncoming cars. Went into the supermarket and bought a dozen items, came out to pouring, freezing rain. Four seasons in one hour.

Old Koreelah

I wheeled my plane out this morning and did the preflight. By the time our club meeting was over it was too damned windy to fly...and tomorrow looks the same.

If that's the worst gripe I can come up with, we must be the Lucky Country.

Phil Perry

I wheeled my plane out this morning and did the preflight. By the time our club meeting was over it was too damned windy to fly...and tomorrow looks the same.

If that's the worst gripe I can come up with, we must be the Lucky Country.
My Sincere condolences OK. On the Bright side,. . had it not been for that fortuitous Club Meeting . . . . . .

spacesailor

Hoping AusFly doesn't get this storm from Sydney.
It's a real Ddownpour, I mean double D,
First ever Leak into house by kitchen window. Rear garden under water, an inch over the grass, about 24.2mmtr or 3" .
Was leaving today for Narromine, but now tomorrow.
spacesailor

Last edited:

spacesailor

Just spotted FB item concerning the new "Smart Meter" thats sweeping the world !."
Any one with a smart meter in there house needs to read this, weve had smart meters now for over a year, all been feeling like **** sinse theyve been put in, head aches most of the time, so after having 2 weeks off work over christmas and not leaving the house much iv felt rotten, but sinse been back at work and out the house iv felt fine, now iv seen enough information about the 5G smart meters that most of us have installed in our homes now and the dangers of having them here is just a short list how dangerous they are, i decided to buy a electromagnetic radiation meter as this is what pumps out of them 24/7 365 days a year, this is definatly the reason why we always feel like **** and this needs to be ripped out of my house regardless now iv checked it, the meter is telling me that this is harmful, "
I wonder what their Gripe is ?.
spacesailor

Phil Perry

Just spotted FB item concerning the new "Smart Meter" thats sweeping the world !."
Any one with a smart meter in there house needs to read this, weve had smart meters now for over a year, all been feeling like **** sinse theyve been put in, head aches most of the time, so after having 2 weeks off work over christmas and not leaving the house much iv felt rotten, but sinse been back at work and out the house iv felt fine, now iv seen enough information about the 5G smart meters that most of us have installed in our homes now and the dangers of having them here is just a short list how dangerous they are, i decided to buy a electromagnetic radiation meter as this is what pumps out of them 24/7 365 days a year, this is definatly the reason why we always feel like **** and this needs to be ripped out of my house regardless now iv checked it, the meter is telling me that this is harmful, "
I wonder what their Gripe is ?.
spacesailor
I have to admit that this facet of 'Smart' meters is new to me. The only thing that's sweeping the UK is what a bloody Scam they are. Dunno if the videos will be available in Australia, but if you search for The great Smartmeter Swindle, . .or, Smartmeter Scams, there are several detailed vids of how they are designed to up the rates during peak demand and rip you off, or even shut down your supply remotely.

The last Two links mention the Health issues that you have described.

Last edited:
Top Bottom