Quickies part 2

facthunter

At least if you accept the worst MAY happen, you can cope better with it. Whatever happens Life must go on. If your decisions are based on "having" good luck you are bound to experience plenty of disappointments. Nev

Phil Perry

I once knew a Zurich woman who could open a beer bottle in her cleavage, . . .take a stone from a horses hoof with her finger,. . . and take a screw out with her thumb.

She was a Swiss Army Wife.

Phil Perry

I was walking in a shopping mall today when a Chinese bloke stopped me outside his shop and asked me if I wanted to look at his "crows shop"

. "Crows shop", I replied, "Surely you mean clothes shop?".

"no, no" he insisted, "It's a crows shop. Come in and take a rook"

Phil Perry

:yikes: OMG!
Form One French teacher's joke.
I know. . .I know. . . My lady French Teacher had a fave joke ( ? ) She said,. . .What happened when Three French Cats went skating on the river Seine when the ice was Thin ?

Je ne se pas Madame ?

"Un Deux Trois Quatre Cinque . . " .she thought it was Tres Funny. . .

old man emu

When Julius Caesar sat down to afternoon tea with king Mandubracius of the Trinovantes , to discuss the handing over of Roman-occupied territory to the Trinovante, what did Julius have?
1546736536280.png
Caesar adsum iam forte.

Phil Perry

My Daughter had a trip in one of the new Electric cabs in Birmingham yesterday.. . .She was very impressed at how smooth and quiet it was She said to the driver that she'd not traveled in an electric taxi before. He replied . . . .

"Not Electric Lady. . .It powered with big battery. . . ."

Doh...

Top Bottom