Scary time!

flyerme

Hey guys , been a big few days with my recent cancer scare( all clear) my wife in a high risk pregnancy and then the long awaited launch of my book....
Well day started great with the first message to let me no they received there book:) ,
Then a 2 1/2 hour drive to Adelaide royal women's and hospital and unfortunately my wife had to stay... Our first son 7 yo was 6 weeks early weighing 4.7 pounds due to pre-eclampsia .
We were told this time round only a 2% chance of getting it again and guess what?
She is due in 6 weeks and unfortunately due to babies size and pre-eclampsia they have injected her ( for babies lungs) and will c sec Sunday or Monday? Baby weighs only 3.4 pounds :(
We been trying for another bubs for 5 years so pretty tense here. I'm 2.5 hrs away as I have home duties. But will go up tomz ,sun and mon so forth......

old man emu

I'm sure I can say without fear of contradiction that everyone here is hoping for a joyous outcome for your First Officer and the new member of the cabin crew.

OME

SDQDI

Don't stress about the book at a time like that Flyerme, I'm 100% positive that everyone understands family always comes first and as has already been said we are all thinking of you and yours.

PA.

With the anticipation of a pilot wheeling their new flyer out of the hanger for the first time and with the similar expectations we all hope it goes well when your new little flyer emerges from its hanger. All of us here will stay in a holding pattern until you are clear all runways.

dazza 38

With the anticipation of a pilot wheeling their new flyer out of the hanger for the first time and with the similar expectations we all hope it goes well when your new little flyer emerges from its hanger. All of us here will stay in a holding pattern until you are clear all runways.
PA, it's hangar.lol

facthunter

There's a lot of things that can be done these days Flyerme. Being a family person is the giant leap into something different. Hoping everything will be good. Nev

flyerme

1pm tomorrow is the time! They showed my wife a baby of same weight and size today and she broke down . . Estimated 3.2-3.4 pounds....
Bubs must stay for 3-4 weeks :(
Gonna get sick of driving 4-5 hrs daily and the $$$$$$. Good thing I've sold 17 books so far , and The signing , packing and sending keeps me busy And focused:thumb up: Between house work :thumb down:and dad duties :juggle:

bexrbetter

Gonna get sick of driving 4-5 hrs daily and the $$$$$$. Good thing I've sold 17 books so far ,
19, but you'll have to wait until I arrive personally in a couple of weeks and get them from you.

There's a room for you in Goolwa if it's closer if you need it occasionally.

flyerme

19, but you'll have to wait until I arrive personally in a couple of weeks and get them from you.

There's a room for you in Goolwa if it's closer if you need it occasionally.
Thanks Bex and everyone. Pretty anxious to say the least.
image.jpg At least my son is prepared. He is playing mums.. Lol

PA.

Handsome, intelligent looking boy - who's the Father? :laugh: :wink:
A guy comes home from the pub, late and drunk as usual. He's making all sorts of noise waking up the house so the wife throws him out and says don't come back until you are sober. So he staggers out the front of the house and turns around and yells "Goodbye mother of five!" She calls back to him, "Goodbye father of two!"

alf jessup

Hope all goes well Tim,
I am sure it will, as you know I went through a pretty traumatic time 9 months ago, feeling your vibes fella

And Marty_d
That must also be said that the 2 homosexuals out at the airport also got caught kissing each other behind the HangErs

bexrbetter

Now I know why this thread is called "Scary Time"!

Hope all goes well Mate, of my 3 Daughters, 2 were emergency cesarean (one breach, one with the cord looped around her neck).

I went in to watch the first one and fainted to the ground for the one and only time ever in my life (and crawled out of Surgery under my own steam). The stress, emotion and the operation are enough to bring anyone down so no one's going to think any less of you if it gets to you.

Top Bottom