• Welcome to Whats Up Austraila!

Intuitive, Social, Engaging...Registration is FREE.
    Register Log in
Phil Perry

An Interesting video about understanding Women

Are you a believer, Nev?

I don't believe in unicorns nor fairies. But I believe that each woman is born with a unique set of rules (unconnected with logic). This could be called "inconsistency" by males. But it ensures that nobody, not even females of the species understand females....

That guy doesn't look like he would" wow" women either, but I don't know what money he has. What sort of bloke they want depends on the cycle. They are nearly as bad as fella's in that respect. but fella's don't have the cycle. (as much). Understand them? I know my limits.. Nev

Understanding women is up there with TIG welding and theology for me...

I'm with YOU on the TIG welding Marty. . (I dunno what the other word means )

This thread prompted me to have a parallel debate with She Who Must Be Obeyed and our daughter. Bad idea.

They gang up. Their latest volley:

image.thumb.jpeg.e3195103e7ee52e0249c994a2d4b40d4.jpeg

She may look like "her" mother, but turns into your's.. I only just realized how true it is..( I've only related this to Mainland experiences though. ) research pending. Nev.

However you look at it, one thing is certain, your wife WILL turn into someone you didn't expect and didn't ask for. (but there was no mention of this in the contract)

Heard a quote somewhere...

A man marries a woman expecting her not to change, while a woman marries a man expecting to change him.

Both will be disappointed.

Heard a quote somewhere...

A man marries a woman expecting her not to change, while a woman marries a man expecting to change him.

Both will be disappointed.

...ain't that the truth!

(She Who Must Be Obeyed agrees with this.)

When she realizes it's HER mistake choosing you, you are still to blame.You know how they hate being wrong. Nev

Nah, I was informed that it wasn't her poor decision making when she 'chose' me. Apparently it was all because her hormones drove her to it. Nothing to do with poor judgement on her part. And normally she would never have chosen a bloke like me.

Your wife was suffering from what is often mistaken for love. That is lust naturally, which is a short term psychosis and can only ever lead to disappointment.

This is why they often refrain-" I must have been nuts to sleep with you ".

I think that the reality of it is;

'after your nuts, so had to sleep with you!'

I don't believe irrational passionate 'love' is a psychosis, although it plays out like one. Incidentally I have personally experienced the psychotic behaviour of a female who expressed her insecurities sexually but, that is not the usual situation, and is another story for a different day.........

Anyway I put it down to simple animal instinct. And we humans are constantly kidding ourselves that we are not really just another animal, ruled by the same basic instincts as all the other animals.

Instincts such as survival instinct and breeding instinct.